FAQ - What client ask frequently?
Learn more about our processes and how we work with the help of the following FAQs. For any other questions not covered here, feel free to send us an email at [email protected] OR contact us.
We have only 2 models.
- Monthly Basis
- Weekly Basis
- Monthly Basis we are providing Full time and Part time developer.
- Monthly Basis – Full-time developer, 160 hours/Month, 40 hours/Week, Excluding Indian Holidays
- Monthly Basis – Part time developer, 80 hours/Month, 20 hours/Week, Excluding Indian Holidays
- Weekly Basis we are providing Full time and Part time developer.
- Weekly Basis Full-time developer, 40 hours/Week
- The weekly Basis Part time developer, 20 hours/Week
- Hiring developers mean you are selecting individuals and you take care of their work. You need to individually assign them to work and the developers will provide you with the reports regarding the progress made (so far).
- While hiring team means you are selecting an entire team which includes team leader and the developers. Here, the team leader is responsible for resources administration, entire project development monitoring and reporting to the client.
- You will get daily work reports and timesheets from our dedicated developers. In case of hiring a team, TL from our company will keep you updated about the work done by reporting you frequently. You can also communicate with them via email/ skype/phone etc. On demand, we can also provide attendance report for hired developers.
Since we only assign our in-house staff to work with your remote staff, we can offer you resumes for selection within 2 business days and assign them within one week of signing the contract.
Although this is most unlikely, in case you have problems with your assigned developer regarding his performance or skills your first point of contact would be the service manager of Zenkins Technologies. The service manager mediates and tries to understand the problem and suggest the most favourable solution to it. If the problem is major then Top Management can also intervene. If required, it is also possible to change your developer.
Yes, we do. We are fully committed to meeting clients’ operational requirements. We believe in delivering results, and if that is required to keep confidential, we are glad to sign the NDA.
Every project is unique. A dedicated team is the best choice to carefully deal with your special requirements and features specified by your business needs, end-users, and personal preferences. Outsourcing your project to an offshore development team is delegating it to experts in the area who have established schemes for effective software development. The flexibility in managing and staffing an ODT guarantees high ROI and top-quality results.
- You will be billed monthly/ weekly, based on the start date of your worker. You can pay this using PayPal, Wire Transfer or, any leading credit card.
- If you are from India then you can pay using UPI, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay and all other supported paymet gateway.
Yes, the assigned developer will work as your employee; therefore, if you have any existing team or have plans to hire more developers from another source, our developer will be working as a part of one team. He will also be responsible for tasks that will be assigned to him/her.
- Dedicated and experienced developers/programmers working for you
- Complete control over the project workflow
- Developers showcase their innovation and creativity in your project
- Quality Assurance and Risk Mitigation
- No startup or hidden cost involved
- Developers working as your in-house team
- It is very simple. You can select the developer and we will create agreement as per our mutual understanding for mutually agreed time. You can hire the developer for minimum 3 months. You can extend the agreement as you like.
Yes. The developer you hire, like all other regular employees, will work full-time (8 hours a day, 5 days a week) dedicating it only to you.
There is no fixed length of contract as it totally depends on what agreement you are going with. We provide different options for your different requirements.
We can do it at your request after settling all details. The payment (or a free option) depends on your pilot project requirements and scope. Contact our manager for more details.
Zenkins ensures that each client gets timesheet reports along with complete access to the project management tool at a frequency decided by the client.
Answers to your frequently asked questions: Your ultimate guide to understanding everything you need to know.
From Where I can Hire Remote Developers?
From Where I can Hire Remote Developers? Hiring remote developers is not easy, especially when you have a large…