The candidate will primarily have to understand product requirements design and develop embedded software in C to run on ECU (with or without RTOS). Use Matlab Simulink and Stateflow to build controller and plant models and ensure timely completion of assigned projects.
The candidate will have to:
- Design and develop embedded software in C to run on ECU (with or without RTOS).
- Use Matlab Simulink and Stateflow to build controller and plant models.
- Generate C code from models and integrate it with hand-written code.
- Test and validate the software on ECU in lab as well as in real life environment.
- Create additional software tools as needed, using C / C++ / Python.
- Create documentation for the software and tools.
- Ensure timely project completion.
- Embedded Software Development in C
- Use of any RTOS
- Familiarity with MATLAB and Simulink.
- Familiarity with software development process and standards
Desired technical skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional attitude towards work.
- Sense of ownership and urgency when working in the company.
- Strong sense of ethics.
Some additional notes regarding the same:
- Attractive compensation scheme comprising of a base salary, bonus, etc.
- There will be a technical evaluation including a technical test.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical
- 2 to 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹120,000.00 per month